Virtual Desktop Infrastructure for Small and Mid Sized Business
An all-in-one virtual desktop solution
Constantly under pressure to do more with less, Small and Mid-sized businesses are looking for easy, affordable desktop virtualization solutions.
VDI-in-a-Box delivers the top five SMB considerations for deploying virtual desktops:
- Reduced costs. VDI-in-a-Box eliminates more than 60 percent of VDI costs by cutting out the need for separate connection brokers, provisioning servers, load balancers, or shared storage for high availability. Running off-the-shelf servers fits with existing PC refresh budgets.
- Simple setup, easy management. VDI-in-a-Box bundles dynamic desktop provisioning, load balancing, high-availability, user management and desktop management into a single virtual appliance. VDI-in-a-Box uses inexpensive and easy-to-mange Direct Attach Storage(“DAS”) and can deliver the first production-ready virtual desktop in less than an hour.
- Scalability and high availability. VDI-in-a-Box is ideal for phased deployments with no rip-and replace required – and high availability is built in at no extra cost.
- End-user experience. Leveraging Citrix HDX technology, VDI-in-a-Box offers a consistent high-definition experience with performance and access to virtual desktops anytime, anywhere, on any device including Windows PCs, Mac, smartphone and tablet platforms such as Apple, Android, HP and RIM.
- Open architecture. VDI-in-a-Box works with the virtualization technology that’s already in place and supports agnostic virtualization technology available on XenServer, Hyper-V or vSphere.
For further information, click here.